- Intellectual Property Rights Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- License to use website You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions. You must not: republish material from this website (including republication on another website); sell, rent or sub-license material from the website; show any material from the website in public; reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose; edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
- Acceptable use You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- Restricted access We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion and without notice. If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential at all times. We may disable your user ID and password at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- Your Content Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of amounting to a criminal offence or give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of any country or territory where it is or may be published or received. Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not: be libellous or maliciously false; be obscene or indecent; infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right; be in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Eligibility: To use the Pet Pals Connect platform, you must be 18 years of age or older and capable of forming a binding contract under applicable law. By using the platform, you represent and warrant that you meet these eligibility requirements.
- User Content: You are solely responsible for the content and information that you post or transmit through the platform. Pet Pals Connect is not responsible for any content or information posted or transmitted by users.
- Prohibited Conduct: You agree not to use the platform for any illegal, harmful, or offensive purposes, or to post or transmit any content that is fraudulent, defamatory, or otherwise in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Intellectual Property: All content and materials on the platform, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, and software, are the property of Pet Pals Connect or its licensors and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not use any content or materials on the platform for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Pet Pals Connect.
- Third-Party Services: The platform may contain links to third-party websites or services. Pet Pals Connect is not responsible for the availability or content of these third-party websites or services, and you access them at your own risk.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The platform and all content and materials on it are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Pet Pals Connect does not warrant that the platform or any content or materials on it will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Pet Pals Connect be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the platform or any content or materials on it.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold Pet Pals Connect and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the platform, your violation of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Pet Pals Connect is located, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: Pet Pals Connect reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of the platform following any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact Pet Pals Connect at [email protected]